Senior (Tech) Recruiter (m/f/d)
We - byrd, an innovative modern tech startup - strive to make shipping a simple and effortless experience. Our modern technology transforms the outdated parcel shipping process that current fulfillment warehouses and online sellers suffer from. We introduce the most advanced technology in the market. Thereby, we currently disrupt and revolutionize the European logistics industry!
By launching an online platform that connects multiple partner warehouses with e-commerce online shops, we managed to make the current fulfillment and shipping processes more efficient, flexible and transparent than ever before. Our customers can lean back and focus on their core competencies such as marketing and product development, while their logistics processes are running automatically and smoothly.
Founded in 2016, we evolved into a successful startup with rapidly growing customers, aiming to expand further and take over the industry!
Therefore, we need YOU as our new Senior (Tech) Recruiter (m/f/d).
Thus - join us, be part of our journey and let’s mix up the industry together!
Your responsibilities @ Byrd:
- Coordination with management level and team leaders in order to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Write and post (technical) job descriptions and research new job boards
- Manage our ATS and make sure that we are in line with GDPR guidelines
- Source potential candidates, perform pre-screening calls and coordinate & conduct on-site interviews
- Manage the applicant pipeline and make sure that there is a constant flow of talent
- Compose job offers in cooperation with hiring managers
- Onboard new hires in cooperation with our HR Managers
- Create and implement an employer branding strategy together with our Marketing Department
- Make sure that we meet our recruiting KPIs and that our processes are optimized
Your strengths & qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a (Technical) Recruiter (3+ years)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT, Operations and Sales roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Profound knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent English & German communication skills ( verbal and written) - French, Italian or Spanish is an asset
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor law (esp. for Germany)
What we offer:
- The whole "Standard Berlin Startup Perk Package" with a comfy working environment in Kreuzberg
- A weirdly likable team, with diverse backgrounds and opinions, it’s never going to be boring!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee to satisfy your potential cravings at work
- Support of your personal and professional growth with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Our biggest accomplishment is keeping YOU happy and healthy!
But let's be honest, the most precious perk is that your contribution, effort and opinion will be valued and appreciated. We offer meaningful tasks, which will have a direct impact on the company and its customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a respectful attitude within our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are looking forward to your application!