Head of Product (f/m/d)
We - byrd, an innovative modern tech startup - strive to make shipping a simple and effortless experience. Our modern technology transforms the outdated parcel shipping process that current fulfillment warehouses and online sellers suffer from. We introduce the most advanced technology in the market. Thereby, we currently disrupt and revolutionize the European logistics industry!
By launching an online platform that connects multiple partner warehouses with e-commerce online shops, we managed to make the current fulfillment and shipping processes more efficient, flexible and transparent than ever before. Our customers can lean back and focus on their core competencies such as marketing and product development, while their logistics processes are running automatically and smoothly.
Founded in 2016, we evolved into a successful startup with rapidly growing customers, aiming to expand further and take over the industry!
Therefore, we need YOU as our new Head of Product (m/f/d).
Thus - join us, be part of our journey and let’s mix up the industry together!
Your responsibilities @byrd:
- As our Head of product you will collaborate within a highly-skilled team to fundamentally change the way people think about logistics software by proactively communicating with relevant stakeholders and managing information effectively
- You will create a clear product roadmap as well as define new products, product developments and value-added services that generate new revenue
- You will develop our product by creating clear user stories and prioritizing the backlog with a holistic
view of our stakeholder’s needs
- You will improve the product development velocity while keeping the quality at it's best and ensuring a high degree of utilization of resources
- You will lead champion best-practices and encourage knowledge sharing
- You will drive the execution of the product vision and roadmap
Your strengths & qualifications:
- You have 4+ years in a Senior Product Management or Product Owner role
- You have experience in forming teams and managing (Junior) Product Owners/Managers
- You possess excellent communications skills (fluency in English is a must,
German and/or French a plus)
- You command a deep understanding of processes and general technical frameworks
- You have experience in working with agile methods like Scrum and Kanban, with a focus on User Journey and Design Sprints
- You possess knowledge in the field of logistics and/or start-up experience
- You hold a data-driven mindset paired with strong decision-making skills
- You have internalized the will to deliver customer enthusiasm and nothing less
What we offer:
- The whole "Standard Berlin Startup Perk Package" with a comfy working environment in Kreuzberg
- A weirdly likable team, with diverse backgrounds and opinions, it’s never going to be boring
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee to satisfy your potential cravings at work
- Support of your personal and professional growth with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Our biggest accomplishment is keeping YOU happy and healthy
But let's be honest, the most precious perk is that your contribution, effort and opinion will be valued and appreciated. We offer meaningful tasks, which will have a direct impact on the company and its customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a respectful attitude within our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are looking forward to your application!